New flight guidelines you must know before entering airport starting May 25
As you all are eagerly waiting to rush to “NORMAL” life and anxiously to meet your loved ones. The government of India has announced that the flights to major destinations will start operating from 25th May 2020.
A day after Union Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri announced that domestic flight operations will start from 25 May, the Airport Authority of India (AAI) today issued a standard operating procedure (SOP) for airports for recommencement of domestic flights.
Passengers must compulsorily walk through a thermal screening zone before entering the airport terminal building and all have to have the “Aarogya Setu” app on their mobiles.
The SOPs that has to be followed by airport operators for resumption of domestic flights:
- Passengers should reach the airport well in advance. They will have to reach the airport two hours in advance of flight time.
- Passengers should wear masks and gloves.
- Those that don’t show ‘green’ on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed to enter the airport.
- Aarogya Setu app is not mandatory for children below the age of 14 years.
- Sanitization of baggage before entry into the terminal
- At passenger touchpoints, staff to either wear face shields behind the counter or put glass wall at the counter
- Constant announcements about social distancing and other norms.
- Boarding will be done in batches to maintain social distance.
- Passenger seating arrangement shall be done in such a manner so as to maintain social distancing among passengers using chairs by blocking those seats that are not to be used, with proper markers/tapes.
- All airport staff wears PPEs and hand sanitizers for staff and passengers.
- Newspapers and magazines not to be provided in the Terminal building/Lounges.
- Passengers will be allowed into the terminal building if their flights are within four hours.
- State governments and administrations have to ensure public transport and private taxis for passengers and airline crew.
- Trolleys will not be allowed in the arrival or departure sections, except for special cases.
we are ready to book your flight with full staff strength.
Get in touch with us for flight options and the most competitive rate. with the “Credit Card” online payment option too.
Call us on 9820988508 / 9819331168.
Source – Live Mint.