Organizing a vacation is very simple for travel experts like Basil Leaf Holidays LLP. For others you would need vacation to plan your vacation. Because planning stage is the most important part of the tour. It is stressful at the planning stage. But imagine if the stress didn’t end there & came along with you on your family holiday. Imagine having to spend time trying to find a taxi to your hotel, or getting SMS at the last minute informing you abut the change in flight schedule.
Vacations are meant for you to unwind so let someone else take care of all the hard work for you. Just speak to your “Personal Family Travel Consultant” – Basil Leaf Holidays LLP.
Here are 10 reasons why your should book travel services with travel experts:
1. Internet is a great tool to gather information but it does not understand human needs. Seen the advertisement of a sardarji trying to find a ‘changa’ TV on the internet only to be bombarded by Jenga tiles? If yes, then you know what I mean. A machine is incapable of understanding that the travel needs they will be always different for Men and Woman or Young Travelers to senior Citizens or Couple to Solo Traveler or Boys group to Family tour. So Consult a travel Consultant.
2. Hotel booking directly done with the hotel may end up paying much more than appropriate or no rooms available… Most hotels have their rooms booked months in advance. Thanks to the relationship of a travel expert with the hotels who can clear rooms for you at a better prize and will save our family tour.
3. We all get emails announcing attractive last minute discounts from airlines, hotels, clubs, etc. But did you know that your TA was well aware of those at least a week ago. Hence is it any surprise that they can book the best seats or rooms for their clients & the online customers are left to choose from whatever remains.
4. A last minute cancelation is every traveler’s worst nightmare. But you haven’t known a nightmare till you have tried contacting airline authorities for a rebooking. Even if you manage to get hold of an airline personnel chances are that you will get little to no help. Any help available will be at premium charges. Having a TA at such a time would be a boon.
5. While there are hundreds of ‘itineraries’ available for London or Singapore, finding the correct itinerary for offbeat destinations is not so easy. That safari or Lion Park which looked easy to reach on their website may not be so easily accessible if you have no prior experience. What looked easy on the internet may actually be difficult to reach in reality. A travel agent will help you plan your trip to the last minute detail.
6. TAs help you save money. They have access to exclusive deals & offers from suppliers which is not open to general public. They can also pass on to their clients those bar or dining area coupons or free access to a relaxing spa benefits.
7. There are no hidden expenses. The advertised price on a website is often not the one you end up paying in the end. That is never the case with a TA. A TA will always give you a clear idea about the inclusions & exclusions when you make the payment. So there are no nasty surprises waiting for you when you are away on your vacation.
8. TAs can negotiate on your behalf in case of trouble. Again due to their years of experience & due to a guarantee of repeat business from the TA a hotel or wholesaler is more likely to agree to a refund if he is negotiating with a TA than with a direct guest.
9. They offer customized tours. Rather than be bored at that museum which you never wanted to see or waste your money on the toy train ride you weren’t interested in to being with you can actually be a part of the planning process & decide which places interest you. TAs provide you value for money by prioritizing your wishes & tailoring a suitable trip for you.
10. The after sales service of online portals is unreliable. While there is no guarantee that the customer service personnel of an online booking portal will pick up your call on a holiday or after office hours, even if someone attends the call the chances of them actually being able to help you are quite thin. You may spend precious hours being put on hold or talking to clueless staff members. A TA on the other hand is available 24X7, 365 days a year. And in case of an emergency it is always more assuring to speak to a human than to a machine.