BUSINESS/ VISIT VISA
List of documents required:
- Applicants valid passport is required ( Handwritten passport is not allowed )
- 3 colour photos,4 x 6 mm,with white background
- Covering letter with Co’s round seal and Recommendation letter from Chamber of Commerce with round seal
- Original Invitation letter from Saudi Company attested by Saudi Chamber of Commerce
- Indian Company and Saudi Company Agreement contract in Original
- Saudi Company Registration Copy
- Letter of invitation & Qualification Certificates required in the case of Professional i.e. Software Engineers etc.
- All covering letters from Indian Company, which addressed to Saudi Consulate, must be with Round Seal on it. (Company’s Rubber stamp).
- As per new rule business visa can be done without visa slip. But need original invitation with attestation and Chamber of Commerce Recommendation letter. It takes one week for clear the Visa Stamping.
- Joining Husband: Needs original Visa slip, Passport, Marriage Certificate and husband passport/work-permit copies. Once visa is approved, consulate will issue Medical documents, which to do from respective Doctor only, and then passport must come back with Medical to do visa stamping.
- W.E.F. 14/11/11 Handwritten passport will no more be accepted by the saudi consulate.