Amarnath Yatra: By Helicopter
04 Nights – 05 Days
Day 1: Arrive Srinagar & Transfer to Houseboat/Hotel
Arrive Srinagar, pick up and transfer to Hotel/Houseboat. After Freshen up proceed to Srinagar City tour visit The City of Srinagar. The world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Garden known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal Emperor Asif Khan. Then visiting Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa) The Chasme Shahi Garden and then pay visit to famous Shankaracharya Temple situated on top of Hill where you can have a look of whole Srinagar City. Overnight in srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar to Baltal via Sonmarg Baltal to Srinagar AMARNATH DARSHAN
Very early morning proceed to baltal. Upon arrival in baltal in time to begin your Amarnath Yatra by helicopter from the Baltal huts which are just 10 minutes walk away from the Helipad. The helicopter operates between 6:00 a.m. And 5:00 p.m. Helicopter Services is subject to weather conditions. Helicopter operates till Panchtarni then 6 kms. Trek from Panchtarni to Amarnath cave. You can also take Palki or Pony or Natural walk. After Darshan return in time to Helipad to take back Helicopter to Baltal. In case you are late you have to stay in Panctarni for overnight in Tent by yourself. Next Morning you will board helicopter to Baltal where you will be met by our driver. Transfer to Srinagar. Overnight in Srinagar.
Day 3: Srinagar to Pahalgam Day Trip
This morning after breakfast drive to Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (Valley of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron field and Avantipur ruins, which is eleven hundred years old temple. Finally by the lunchtime you will reach Pahalgam, which is the most famous palace for Indian Film Industry. After lunch enjoys the nature charm of the valley. Afternoon you have free day in Phalgam to enjoy breathtaking views of greet mountains. The most beautiful of these is the huge, undulating meadow of Baisaran, surrounded by thickly wooded forests of pine. You can take walk in around the Phalgam is an idyllic spot for a picnic. By late evening return to Srinagar overnight at Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar to Gulmarg Day Trip in the Evening Shikara Ride
This morning after breakfast leave for Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is also popular for its highest golf course in the world and skiing during the winter season. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg. Return to Srinagar, overnight at Hotel in Gulmarg. The name means ‘Meadow of Flowers’ and in the spring it’s just that, a rolling meadow dotted with countless colorful Bluebells. Attractions in Gulmarg the most beautiful Sumer resort It is also popular for its highest golf course in the world and skiing during the winter season. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg. Horse riding. By evening return back to srinagar. In the Late Evening Shikara Ride in Dal Lake. Overnight at Srinagar.
Day 5: Srinagar Onward Journey
Today you will be transferred to Srinagar Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner (Veg. only) at hotels
- Welcome drinks on arrivals
- News Papers in the vehicle
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills)
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include
- All government applicable taxes and service charges
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions”
- Hotels can be changed without prior notice or depending on distance covered by vehicle
- You may have to start your journey early in the morning because of same day Darshan
- If you have an early journey breakfast may not be provided
- If you need to stay an extra night due to any reason it will be on direct payment basis
- In case of Helicopter Darshan guests have to stay in Guptkashi or nearby places