Amarnath Yatra: By Helicopter
03 Nights – 04 Days
Day 1: Arrive Srinagar
Meet on arrival at Srinagar Airport and transfer to Houseboat. Rest of the day free for leisure or do Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city which is often compared to Heaven. There are lots of other interesting places around the Lake. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar – Sonamarg – Baltal – Holy Cave – Baltal – Sonamarg
After breakfast drive to Sonmarg. On arrival check-in at hotel. After fresh-n-up drive to Baltal to board on a Helicopter to Holy Cave which will take you to Panchtarni (helicopter is subject to weather conditions). On arival at Panchtarni you have to trek approximately 6 kms to the holy caves. (You can hire palki / horses on direct payment). After Darshan trek back to Panchtarni for your helicopter ride back to Baltal where our driver will meet you and then drive to your hotel in Sonmarg. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Sonmarg – Srinagar
Sonamarg (Meadow of Gold) – It is a place of enthralling beauty, lies in Sindh Valley, streamed with flowers, surrounded by mountains and perched at an altitude of 2690 m above sea level. Visited less frequently by tourists, it has as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a clear sky. It is a quiet alpine retreat surrounded with sycamore, silver birch, fir and pine trees and the last halt on the Kashmir side for the drive from Srinagar to Leh. It is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. After having your lunch at local restaurant, feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. You can enjoy Horse ride at Sonmarg (Optional). Afternoon drive back from Sonmarg to Srinagar.
Overnight stay at Hotel/houseboat.
Day 4: Srinagar Drop
After breakfast transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner (Veg. only) at hotels
- Welcome drinks on arrivals
- News Papers in the vehicle
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills)
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include
- All government applicable taxes and service charges
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions”
- Hotels can be changed without prior notice or depending on distance covered by vehicle
- You may have to start your journey early in the morning because of same day Darshan
- If you have an early journey breakfast may not be provided
- If you need to stay an extra night due to any reason it will be on direct payment basis
- In case of Helicopter Darshan guests have to stay in Guptkashi or nearby places