Amarnath Yatra: By Helicopter
02 Nights – 03 Days
Day 1: Srinagar-Sonmarg
On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative (outside the airport) Proceed for half day Srinagar local sightseeing famous Mughal Gardens, Cheshma Shahi (Royal Spring), Nishat Bagh (Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love), which the Mughal laid out in the 16th century along the banks of Dal Lake in the heart of Srinagar. Drive to Sonmarg which will take about 3 hrs to reach the destination. Check into at hotel.
Day 2: Sonmarg – Amarnath Darshan – Srinagar
Early in the morning, proceed to Baltalvia Sonamarg. After 3 hrs drive to Baltal, start with the security check before boarding the Helicopter to Barari – Marg. Upon arrival at Barari-Marg, start trekking for Holy Amarnath Cave. After Darshan of Shiv-Lingam at Holy cave, return to Barari-Marg for your onward journey to Baltal.
Note: Operation of helicopter is subjected to weather conditions.
After reaching Baltal, you will be met by our representative & transferred to Srinagar. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Departure from Srinagar
After Breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to visit Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock and enjoy panoramic views of the entire city, along with the famous Dal Lake & River Jhelum. On the way, visit the Handloom center famous for production of Pashmina/Shahtoosh shawls and carpets famous all over the world after than Depart for Airport.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner (Veg. only) at hotels
- Welcome drinks on arrivals
- News Papers in the vehicle
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills)
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include
- All government applicable taxes and service charges
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions”
- Hotels can be changed without prior notice or depending on distance covered by vehicle
- You may have to start your journey early in the morning because of same day Darshan
- If you have an early journey breakfast may not be provided
- If you need to stay an extra night due to any reason it will be on direct payment basis
- In case of Helicopter Darshan guests have to stay in Guptkashi or nearby places