Badrinath Dham Yatra - Ex. Delhi
05 Nights – 06 Days
Day 01: Delhi – Haridwar (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Arrive New Delhi and we’ll drive to Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar, check in to your hotel. In the evening, proceed to Har Ki Pauri to enjoy Ganga Aarti on the banks of Ganges. Dinner and Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 02: Haridwar – Rudraprayag/Srinagar (160 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
Early morning check out from the hotel and depart for Rudraprayag/ Srinagar. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. En-route visit Deoprayag the confluence of river Bhagirathi and Alaknanda. On arrival in Rudraprayag/ Srinagar check in at hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Rudraprayag/Srinagar – Joshimath – Badrinath (165 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
This morning, you check out of the hotel at 08:00 am and drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. After driving through some wonderful Ghat road you arrive at Badrinath. On arrival check into the hotel. After some rest and refreshments you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening. But first you have to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take bath and then go to the temple. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji is 15 meters in height, built in the form of a cone with a small cupola of a gilt bull and spire. Later back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraparyag/Birahi/Srinagar (165 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
This morning, go for Badrinath darshan. After darshan return back to hotel, breakfast at hotel and proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing visit Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple. Afternoon driver back to Rudraprayag via Karanprayag. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Rudraprayag town. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Rudraparyag/Birahi/Srinagar – Rishikesh – Haridwar (160 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh you’ll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Evening drive to Haridwar. On arrival check in at hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Haridwar – Delhi (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Morning breakfast at hotel, and you are on your last lap of this Chardham Yatra journey. Drive back to Delhi. On reaching Delhi transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basi.
- Daily Breakfast (Veg. only) at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions”
- Hotels can be changed without prior notice or depending on distance covered by vehicle.
- You may have to start your journey early in the morning because of same day Darshan.
- If you have an early journey breakfast may not be provided
- If you need to stay an extra night due to any reason it will be on direct payment basis.
- In case of Helicopter Darshan guests have to stay in Guptkashi or nearby places.