Teen Dham Yatra - Ex. Haridwar
07 Nights – 08 Days
Day 01: Arrive Haridwar – Uttarkashi (192 Km/ 7 to 8 hrs Journey)
This morning arrive in Haridwar and drive to Uttarkashi. On arrival check in into the hotel. Uttarkashi is situated on the banks of river Bhagirathi and is famous for its historical monuments, Temples & Ashrams. In the evening, Visit the famous Vishwanath Temple. Dinner and Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 02: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (100 Km / 3 to 4 hrs)
Early morning breakfast at hotel and drive to Gangotri. Nestled in the magnificent Garhwal Himalayas, Gangotri is set at an altitude of 3048 mts. Upon arrival at Gangotri take a holy dip in the sacred river Ganges which is also called Bhagirathi at its origin Visit the Gangotri Temple. The 18th century’s temple dedicated to Goddess Ganga is located near a sacred stone where King Bhagirathi worshipped Lord Shiva. Ganga is believed to have touched earth at this spot. The temple is an exquisite 20 ft. high structure made of white granite. After performing Pooja Late afternoon drive back to Uttarkashi. Dinner & Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 03: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (190 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
After early morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive for Guptkashi. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Guptkashi town. Dinner and Overnight stay in Guptkashi hotel/Camps.
Day 04: Guptkashi – Sonprayag – Kedarnath (30 Km + 20 Km trek)
Early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Sonprayag. From where, you will start your 20 km trek to Kedarnath. You can hire a Doli or a horse, for your trek (Cost Not Included). Mandakini, one of the main tributaries of the Ganges originates at Kedarnath and flows through Gaurikund. Trudging with you are pilgrims chanting “Jai Bholenath.” Sometimes the mist would envelop the mountains and slowly lift away, revealing a shiny blinding-white peak that threatens to rupture the skies. On arrival check in at Govt. Camps/Lodges. Dinner and Overnight at Govt. Camps/Lodges.
Day 05: Kedarnath – Sonprayag – Guptkashi / Rudraparyag (20 Km trek + 30 / 55Km drive)
Early morning you get up before dawn and after taking bath you are at the temple by 4:45 am for the ‘Abhishek’ to Kedarnath Shiva. Everyone can go inside Garbha Griha and touch the idol. You can also prostrate with your head touching the deity etc. After darshan and puja you come out of the temple and return to the Govt. Camps / Lodges. Later you’ll start the return trek of 20 km from Kedarnath to Sonprayag. The vehicles wait for you in Sonprayag Car Parking and you’ll drive to your hotel. Dinner and Overnight at Guptkashi/ Rudraparyag.
Day 06: Guptkashi / Rudraprayag – Joshimath – Badrinath (190 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
This morning, you check out of the hotel at 08:00 am and drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. After driving through some wonderful Ghat road you arrive at Badrinath. On arrival check into the hotel. After some rest and refreshments you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening. But first you have to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take bath and then go to the temple. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji is 15 meters in height, built in the form of a cone with a small cupola of a gilt bull and spire. Later back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Badrinath – Joshimath – Birahi / Rudraprayag / Srinagar (165 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
This morning, go for Badrinath darshan. After darshan return back to hotel, breakfast at hotel and proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing visit Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple. Afternoon driver back to Rudraprayag via Karanprayag. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Rudraprayag town. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Birahi / Rudraprayag / Srinagar – Rishikesh – Haridwar (160 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh you’ll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Evening drive to Haridwar and drop at Haridwar Railway Station
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast (Veg. only) at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “
- Hotels can be changed without prior notice or depending on distance covered by vehicle.
- You may have to start your journey early in the morning because of same day Darshan.
- If you have an early journey breakfast may not be provided
- If you need to stay an extra night due to any reason it will be on direct payment basis.
- In case of Helicopter Darshan guests have to stay in Guptkashi or nearby places.